Monday, March 24, 2014

Programming Surge

I am not sure what to call it, but we have been doing a Programming Surge trying to get the Web Portal to add all the features we wanted.

We all worked until 12:30am last night and then right back to the office at 9am.  I am thinking of adding a few more sofas to the office so that people can nap while there are here and not have to go home to rest.

You should see out trash cans, we are all basically living on Papa John's, Pizzza Hut, Namaste Flavors and Diet Coke.  I am not sure how the rest of the team is doing, but I am basically awake only because of the Diet Coke.  If someone is out there is studying the effects of massive amount of caffeine on a body, then we are the perfect study group.




I wanted to give a shout out to everybody that is working so hard, I know I have been pushing everybody, but my next phase of development depends on the successful completion of this phase.  So please give me another week of your time and we should be at a place where I can give you sometime off (PTO). 

No comments:

Post a Comment