Wednesday, May 11, 2016

MITE Taken private

My IT Education has been taken private by Vijay Madala and we should be live within 4 month.  The site is fully functional right now, but it does not have the look and feel that I happy with.

When MITE was owned by Novi IT, it was more of a step child with potential and taking it private will us a focus that is needed to make it successful.

We have moved into our new office in Puerto Rico.

1315 Calle Del Parque
#101 Ground
San Juan PR 00907

Fax: 787-230-0909

You can reach me directly at my cell phone in case of any issues: 540-449-5501

I have added one member to our staff, Charlotte Serrano, she is our local Admin who will take care of the office and needs that we have.

There are not any quality developers that I interviewed that I happy with here, so we are teaming up with Fourbends and getting our own team of 4 developers in India.  2 for the UI and 2 hard core developers.

The meeting on Saturday went very well and we have given authorization to hire our team in India.  Fourbends will take care of the coordination but all the employees in India will work for us and only us.

I am hoping that we ill be fully operational by Monday May16, 2016.  From that point it should take me only 4 months to get everything working.

I have offered 250 IT Company owners free access to all of our classes for 6 months so that we can get a through testing done of the website.

We have a lot of work ahead of us.  I will keep everyone updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment